Friday, March 5, 2010

declined

I declined the job offer today. It was a most difficult decision. It is like saying no to a very good gift, but knowing that if really doesn't meet all of your needs. If I would not be so intent on getting pregnant I think I could have made it work.

I got sick this morning which is really unlike me. TMI coming, I was coughing trying to clear my throat and I lost all of my breakfast. I immediately wanted to announce to the world that I am having 'Morning sickness', the crazy hopeful that I am. hahahahahaha

My husband got me on the right track and said it was probably becasue I was coughing. Go ahead rain on my parade. I am also telling my mind that the mild discomfort I am feeling off and on on the right side is corpus luteum pain. Whatever lets me sleep at night, right?

I feel so deflated about the job situation, but I am just so confused and trying to do the right thing that will make me happy for a long, long time.

3 comments:

  1. That must ahve been so hard to turn the job down, esp. since you've been looking so hard for the right one. I am praying for you. I know you'll find the right job for you, God has a plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're instincts said that the job wasn't for you, then it wasn't. I know that the right job will come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll find that "right" job soon...if you weren't feeling completely sure about the other job offer..then it was best to move on..the Lord does have a plan.

    Sorry about the coughing and throwing up. I see children do that a lot..totally gross..but now I kind of know to prepare and get a garbage can ready or get them to drink water. One of the many "lovely" perks of being a teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete