Monday, March 1, 2010

Daisy










Today was a rainy day, but I still got out to bring Daisy in for hare annual shots. I do really like my vet, so that always helps. Daisy is our sweet grownup kitty who has bone problems, is a littly hefty (13 lbs 13 oz) and mostly sweet natured until you shove nasty tastin' pills down her throat. She did really well, though. Although she did cry the whole 30 minutes there, in the lobby, and about 20 minutes home :)

It made me wonder if my kids will try to cry the whole way home, that is when you want a really short commute!!!

She is doing well now and Baylie tried to mother her and lick her wounds. Baylie is really a nurturer and it helps Daisy to receive love! Like humans, I suppose!

4 comments:

  1. I have a feeling our Bubby will get a playmate this summer since I'll be back to work full time in the fall. Your cat looks like mine...so cute..and mine is 13 lbs too. Dr said his weight is fine..not to let it get out of hand. Our boy is good. Glad to hear the vet visit went well...and yes..my boy loves to "cry" in the car too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! My cat Diego does that same thing with our bathroom sink. He curls up right inside of it. I don't know what the cats like about it so much. Crazy! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    JBTC - She always tries to get into that sink, but most of the time that bathroom door is closed! That is the only sink she does that too and she does it every single time that she came get into that bathroom :)

    PJ - Thanks, you have a sweet kitty who looks like Daisy's twin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is the cat in the sink?? Awww...

    ReplyDelete