Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stressed

I was able to make some phone calls today. My husband remembers better than I do sometimes that I need to call PPVI to get my blood work results for p+7. I did the draw on tuesday and we think that it was P+7, but honestly this cycle has been anything but ordinary! It is funny how just getting an outside opinion can help. I was talking to mrsblondies today and she said something to the effect that its all that crazy stress I am experiencng that is probably making this cycle so messed up!

Well before I list the results, the nurse assured me that these results were great, I really wasn't so convinced!!!
progesterone - 27.7
estradoil - 27.5

I am having slight twinges of moderate discomfort on the right side. Nothing real strong on the left, so that is great. I am on cd31 and at p+9. I really think I ovulated before the chart's peak day, but I was charting on what I saw and tried not to interpret things, etc. Just chart it and move on.

In regard to the work situation, I was offered the other position today and the situation at work is really creating a strain on me. I woke up in the middle of the night and could not go back to bed because I was trying to figure out and discern what step I need to take to protect my current job. I don't want to leave, I want it to work out. I prayed and even asked for prayers from some dear friends and decided to follow the chain of command. The current job offer needs to have a decision by Friday at 10 am. I don't get to meet with someone about the issues I am working through at the current job until wednesday, next week.

As if that isn't enough, I am expecting a phone call from that reporter tomorrow afternoon. I have really not stressed about this because I am thinking I will know how to proceed once I hear the direction the reporter is wanting to go.

See, I am stressed out and I am trying to just keep it all in perspective!!!

The high point at this very moment is that my hubby and I made a little feast for dinner tonight, cooked together, laughed, and just tried to forget all of the stress. I even made some browies, half to stay here and half to go to work so we avoid eating them all ourselves.

So, basically I would love any ideas that some of you have about those numbers. I need to learn so much!

3 comments:

  1. I’m so sorry. I just read the update from yesterday and am so upset for you. Just remember that some people can feel good about themselves on their own merit, others need to treat people disrespectfully in order to fill validated. It isn’t you. Thank God for wonderful husbands and small moments like making a meal together. I really hope you get peace in this whole situation.

    I believe the estradiol is a different scale than mine and would be 275 to me. I think both numbers are BEAUTIFUL. I think your hormones are singing great this time.

    ReplyDelete