Thursday, March 11, 2010

Disney

We have been offered a great opportunity to take a trip to Disney!!!!!!!!
 
We will only have to pay for our tickets, food, and gas to get there!!  We are super-excited and it will be the first time any of us would be able to experience Disney :)  We would get a free two bedroom, two bath condo FREE and it is across the street from Epcot.  We seriously need to have some fun!!  I picked with J last night that maybe we could bring home a little souvenier ;)
 
Our plan is to bring our six year old godson, D.  He would have the time of his life!
 
This is the issue.  I have to get three days off and since for me to have anytime off from the office, I have to get a VOLUNTEER that makes things challenging.  I had mentioned to my supervisor awhile back I would like to take the time during Holy Week off but never officially made it set in stone, so she has taken those days off.  J's already got his time approved to be away from work, but now I am waiting to find out if I could get off.  I know this sounds petty, but it would really be fun to go and to not use your vacation time for SURGERY or ReCOVERY.
 
In cycle news, just waiting to complete the cycle review, reorder the clomid.  Fun :)  I am at cd 3.  Why does the time fly by before peak times and then drag on while you are in the 2ww?
 
Now, I am in a great mood because I got to visit two of the sweetest friends of mine today.  One is a little gorgeous and generously spirited 20 month old and the other is my dear friend and one of my few IRL blogger friends!  I always feel so renewed in hope and spirit being in their presence!!  The highlight of my visit was when the sweet little one blessed me before leaving and her and her mommy talked about praying for her to have a new friend one day :)
  God we are all calling on you to bring a new baby to us!!!  We are filled with hope, waitng for you to fill our hearts, fill our arms, and fill our homes!  Amen.

 
"I set before you life & death, blessings and curses; CHOOSE LIFE, so that you and your children will live!"  Deuteronomy 30:19

5 comments:

  1. for some reason I'm not getting the updates from your blog anymore........

    I've missed alot of posts, I thought you had taken a break from blogging!

    When would the trip to Disney be? you guys would have a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Your blog posts don't come up in my reader anymore and I am such a flake that I forget to type your address into the web address line. Sorry for being lame with the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I hope you're able to get the time. It sounds like a wonderful trip!! You deserve some fun and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I've been so absent lately... I realized today as I was blog surfing that there are many that I have neglected recently!! It's not because I don't care!

    Disney sounds awesome, I hope you're able to make it all work out. (I have a good feeling it will.) You deserve to have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that it all works out for you! Disney sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete