Tuesday, January 19, 2010

P+2

I am finally at p+2.

There had to be some change in the progesterone levels because I immediately got out my magic eraser and cleaned the house from nearly one end to the other.

It might have helped that I watched a show of hoarders and I wanted to get rid of every unnecessary thing in my house ;) That was the most awful show ever.

Anyway, it was nice to have the day off to clean the house.

I am so tired lately and am heading to bed in a minute.

Oh, this is what I wanted to jot down before I forgot. It is so random. A few weeks ago I was in the car and thought about dates (due dates, too) and thought how many babies would/could be born on 10/10/10. Well, exactly 38 weeks from my P day would fall on 10/10/10. Do you think that I could possibly be more insane and bored? I need to find other things to occupy my mind - hahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. That show hoarders is just crazy. Did you see the one where they removed ten thousand pounds of trash from the ladies house and at the bottom of the trash in her house were two dead cats, unbelievably so sad! I just couldn't imagine. The show is just gross but I can't help not watching it whenever it is on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That show makes me so sad. Especially when the families have children. I saw one episode where the couple (no kids involved - maybe they were grown?) had to buy a SECOND home because the first house was too full of stuff. They were facing foreclosure on both unless they could clean one up enough to sell it. It blows my mind! My house is cluttered, and like you said, having the TIME plays a huge factor. But letting it get to that point? WOW!

    And the 10/10/10 thing is pretty cool!!!

    ReplyDelete