Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Amazing!

It was an amazing God-appointed visit tonight. It occured to me the other day that "Yes, I am dealing with IF, but I am in pretty good company!" I realized that if I were not carrying this cross, I would not have ever been changed and blessed by the friendships that are involved. God has made all of you so spiritually beautiful and you all reflect the suffering and RESURRECTED Christ to me!

When Jessy and I were with these amazing couples we felt completely at ease and this is what we are looking for in all of our relationships! Acceptance, understanding, the abilility to have someone laugh with you at craziness of trying to have a baby!

When I left R's house, I was amazed that I can still be a sociable person who can laugh and share and not breakdown! It was the first time I really felt like I belonged in the crowd. The reason being we have all be carrying our cross for so long, when know how to let others put theirs aside for a moment of rest. We all knew the heaviness of it, the sting, the sorrow, but tonight we were celebrating LIFE, MIRACLES, & PARENTHOOD. While we laughed are the great lengths we have to go to try to make our dreams a reality, we were blessed to see one family's dreams come to fruition! The rose blossomed. We all got to see the beauty of God's will.

Congatulations K, R, & C! You all are just so blessed!!!


R & G, thank you so much for opening your home up to us! We enjoyed our visit so much and hope to do it again sometime soon! Your gumbo was perfect, the potato salad just like we make at home, and the brownies were YUMMY! You are a great cook and awesome hostess :) I pray that God blesses you all with eternal gifts and bring all of your dreams to full bloom very soon!

Pray, Hope, & Don't Worry, AYWH, & me

9 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for sharing these pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love it! What a great opportunity! So perfect! God's loving hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It sounds like an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO glad I was able to meet you and your husband! I just think it's so fitting that Clara has already met two bloggers!

    And I couldn't agree more.. we share so much that it is immediately comfortable when I meet a fellow blogger (not to mention we know everything about eachother!) because when you share this struggle, there is am unbreakable bond. Thanks for making the trip last night and I hope we'll see you again some time. Thanks for the gift! And those brownies were awesome, weren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! LOVE the pictures!!!

    I do know Exactly what you mean about being comfortable and feeling at ease around other couples with IF (especially these bloggers!!).

    Every single blogger with IF has felt like a long, lost friend ... like we are already BFF just bc we are both under that same cross.

    I have found true and lasting friendships with so many of you, and absolutely relish every minute spent in person. I hope and pray to finally meet you one day, also!!

    What a gift to be able to see little Clara in person, and to meet R&K also! They are such amazing people, I definitely agree!!! Which is why I'm going to be stalking them as they pass through NC! ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful visit...thanks for sharing the pictures. God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad for you!! You all look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures and you, R and I need to figure out sometime to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool! What a beautiful time you must have had and what beautiful ladies you are.

    Meeting special blog friends is truly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete