Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

It has been hard days in dealing with difficult personalities! I am trying to survive and choose the high road . . . the high road is HARD!!!!

I did a cycle review with PPVI today and I am amazed at how a little encouragement can do my heart good.

I am to continue all my current meds:
Vitamin B6, clomid 50 mg (this month cd5-9, bc I could not get a refill in time), fertile cm (cd 10-p+2), hcg (p+3,5,7), glucophage 1000 mg at bedtime, and t3 (2xd, 22.5 mcg) and add c-clor (spelling ?) 3 x day on cd 14-18. No problem. Oh, yeah - prenatals, too!

I also asked the nurse to ask Dr. H if he thought the pain on my left side was scar tissue and adhesions and he agreed with me. I think I will just have a forever reminder of my experience with both joy and sorrow.

So the nurse said all of the meds have been called out, so after work I run to the pharmacy and pick up a few groceries while there and when I get to the counter they tell me that the c-clor is like a cousin to PCN and since I am allergic to PCN they got a red flag when they ran it so they did not know what to do. Then as they are trying to figure it out, they come over to me with a line behind me and ask me "What are you using this med for? Do you have an infection?" Seriously . . . . I gathered up all of my courage and said "It is supposed to help ENHANCE good quality cervi.cal mucus." Really, I felt like I reached an all time low. All of the stuff is just so draining and wearing me down in so many ways, but heck I know that ADOPTION wlll be HARDER than this in its own way. I know that I will be completely exposed during a home study, etc. So I guess IF is serving some purpose in my life, really.

In some great news, I get to go meet and visit Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry & All You Who Hope tomorrow! I also get to meet thier great husbands and that special little girl that we are all SO excited about! I could not be happier about all of the miracles surrounding these two couples! They are both so faithful and hopeful!

I can't wait to get a glimpse at what God has in mind for our family! God is moving and I want to get ready for when HE is ready to move me to receive HIS blessings!

One last sad thought, there was a girl I know who got pregnant unintentionally and it was terrible circumstances - well I was so sad yesterday because her grandma told me yesterday that she miscarried on Christmas Eve . . .bc she was under a great deal of stress for being ARRESTED. I am so sad for the loss of this life. I am equally sad for this Mom, I think she was really excited to be pregnant and wanted her baby and she is so young to deal with so much suffering and loss. If you can, please pray for both mother and child. The only comfort I have is that the baby is in the presence of GOD!

5 comments:

  1. Dying laughing at the cclor pharmacy question! I doubt it would hurt and a little hives are nothing compared to the mucus from heaven! wink!

    I always get that when I say I'm on HCG post peak. They are like WHAT???!!!

    Then we had a lecture by the doctor doing our adoption physicals yesterday! I thought dude, your wife (who's a doctor) tried to prescribe be the BCP when I came to her because I had irregular bleeding while we were TTC. Let me talk to you about IF. Jack-a$$.....

    You are right taking the high road is hard! Then the counter girl told us it was going to be $100 for the physicals and I said no one told me to come prepared. She said I did on the phone, Then I asked( iwas being snotty) then can we just get a physical that our insurance will pay for. She then told me no we won't sign off on your paperwork. I thought, no problem, I will fill it out myself. My DH is glaring at me the WHOLE time. Then we waited 1 1/2 hours for the doctor! I almost put my foot through the wall!!!
    hahahahahahah

    So jealous you get to meet Mrs. Clara Nobles! :) ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and then the whole time I'm thinking to myself, just freaking calm down lady. I really wasn't that bad, I'm jsut explaining it how I would have really have like to handle the whole day.....I was thinking when you start FC your life is going to be one big wait and Dr. offices and court houses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got some encouragement from PPVI. I hope the antibiotics help your CM, and good for you on being bold about sharing.

    I had some pharmacy craziness today too. First, they couldn't find one of the prescriptions that Dr. H called in. Then they tell me that my prescription info that they have is old and doesn't work (D's rx insurance seems to change every year), so I have to drive back home and get the card. When I mentioned that I would have been less frustrated had someone called to tell me so that I could come prepared, she just said that she didn't work yesterday and no else with incorrect insurance information got called either (no sympathy). I'm thinking I should find a small pharmacy to go to instead, the national one is angering me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the time you read my comment I'm sure you've already met the "new" family. That is pretty exciting and I can see that God is blessing so many...I, too, hope all of us IF bloggers get blessed too. Wouldn't that be so wonderful? I think we'd all in be in such awe. I know I'd be in adoration crying my heart out.
    I will pray for that young mother. My dh had a young teen mom in his class awhile back who miscarried too. She was pretty upset. He told me that sometimes..these young teens want a baby so bad. They just think it's the thing to do. This is the new way to "fit in". It's scary.

    I've had pharm.acists ask what P + 3 means...and there's others around. I'm like "Three days past Ovulation"...why not be blunt? And heck...I lost all privacy when I started the IF journey. Haaa.....Hope you had a good visit with your friends and baby. :)

    ReplyDelete