Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A little perplexed and other things . . .

I am having to face a huge decision and for some reason IF has robbed me of all of my confidience to even make the slightest decision. However, this is a big decision. It sounds promising, but I will find out if this would be possible if it is God's will. I would appreciate any prayers. My specific prayer request is that I will not go anywhere unless God is preparing a place for me.
I am still also staying a little down for a few reasons. One being that right now, my life would be so different if my baby would have lived. I would be taking care of a newborn right now. Instead I am still trying to get pregnant.
As if things could not have gotten worse, there is screw or nail in my back tire and the shop could not repair it today. I need to get a new tire.
I am toying with the idea of going public again. I miss all my comments. How is that for attention seeking behavior? hahaha
I don't know why today felt like a crazy, stressful day, but it did. I am about to head to the tub for a soak and then crawl into my bed. Wait, got to fit in taking a bazillon PM meds and an hcg injection! Woo Hoo, I can hardly wait.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling down. I'm praying for you, that you feel better soon and that you have the confidence to make the decision that you face. Now I'm curious! I hope it's something good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray for your request. I know you will be lead the right way.

    Ha! I keep thinking about going private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your special request. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you are feeling down. I'll be praying for you. If you don't want to go completely public, one option is switching to wordpress where you can password protect some post, but have a public blog. I understand wanting the comments since it help to feel like someone understands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I am just catching up on older posts-I can't seem to figure out why my dashboard won't update when you post-annoying! Anyway, I will pray for your request, I assume it is still current, and I also hoping for warmer weather and some spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete