Monday, April 20, 2009

Temps w/ update

I am doing my dreaded t3 monitoring today and my temps seem a little high to me. Since I do not have any real training in NFP (sympto-thermal) I am wondering if these temps are typical. My waking temp Friday was 98.5 and then i forgot to take it the rest of the day so I started again today. This morning my waking temp was 98.54 and then for the 11am check was 99.17 (pulse 80). I don't feel like I have a fever and I think that they (nurses from PPVI) tend to think that anything over 99 could be just a slight temp. I don't really know. I haven't been real active today, just typical walking around to the guesthouses and sitting at my desk working on the summer brochure. I don't know what to think. I do know that my cold and sore throat that I had earlier this month has gotten better, but I wake up needing to clear my throat of cold every morning still. Not taking mucinex, bc with my calculations (allow for tons of errors) I am at P+12. Anyone with experience on this please offer some insight.

Praying for all of you!
Quote from today's meditation:
"God's activity can never be anything but good and does not need to be reformed or controlled. It began at the creation of the world and up to now has continued with the same energy, which knows no limits. It's fertility is inexhaustible!"
Jean-Pierre de Caussage from Abandoment to Divine Providence

***UPDATE***
Now I actually feel like I have a fever. I am flushed and my cheeks are warm. I wallowed in my suffering by getting an ice cream cone from mcdon.alds on my lunch break! I don't know why i would have a fever though. I will be stouthearted and wait for the Lord!

4 comments:

  1. I find that my post-Peak temps are always in the 99s (during the day). The BBT will pick that up more than a regular thermometer, too, because it's looking for the BASAL body temp (duh). It's a good thing, and not necessarily a fever, because progesterone should be increasing your BBT in the post-Peak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TCIE,
    I thank you for sharing your wisdom :) There is so much for me to learn. So glad to know something is at least typical or moving in the right direction. I used to have NO significant level of Progesterone, so this should be a good sign! Prayers going out to you! You are a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also take once ounce of your gracefulness! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the patience of a Saint!

    Oh you handle this journey so gracefully, I wish I had once ounce of your patience. :)

    I hope you enjoyed that ice cream cone! ;)

    ReplyDelete