Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day of Tea & Crabs!

Well, today was a family day. First off, J and I went to mass at the first church we went to together while we were dating and it just felt like going home with all of the familiar faces. Then my Mom's church had a "Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend Tea" with all of the trimmings. So we all got dressed up and went together with one of my favorite aunts. It was a celebration of women and the people at my mom's church are the most kind people I have ever met. They are so welcoming and affirming. God must surely be pleased with their welcoming spirit.
J's parents called us as we were heading home and told us that had a great morning of crabbing (have any of y'all done that before?) and they wanted to share their crabs with us. So we are boiling some right now. I am so excited. I love boiled crabs. I have some corn I am going to make to go with it. Yum.
I am still waiting for a new cycle to start unless God is going to suprise us. If you all have some time, please pray for us. I am having some slight cramping but it comes and goes. I am trusting the Lord with my heart. I know whatever path he is calling me to, he will walk by my side.
God's blessings to you all! Gotta go and get some crabs! Little blessings are the best.

3 comments:

  1. whoooweee, I love crabs and you are so lucky to be enjoying boiled crab. I gotta go out there where you guys live bc it sound slike you have great food :)

    I'll pray a decade for you this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

    May I ask you a question? Is it considered normal not to get your period after a laparoscopy? Or for your cycle to be messed up after one?

    Thanks!

    May God Bless you!
    MT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fresh crab sounds absolutely divine.

    I will pray that God's surprise comes soon for you!

    ReplyDelete