Thursday, January 31, 2013

The best years!

I used to think that my 20's were supposed to be the best years, but my 30's are by far the best ever!
In fact, 33-35 were incredible, holy, and life-giving in countless ways. I am hoping for even more fun, more peace, more trust in God's will for my life and my family in the next year ahead!
Today as I am preparing dinner, talking with my husband, and carrying around a precious boy on my ankle I knew that I needed nothing else in my life, God and my family are more than enough! So very grateful to be at a stage where another birthday does not sting my heart but I can look both ahead and behind and be thankful for all the time our good and gracious God is giving me!

By the way, Joseph brought me my early birthday card tonight and it was the best feeling in the world to hold him tight and know that this is the life I always prayed for and these are the moments that my makes my heart overflow with gratefulness!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment