Friday, January 11, 2013

Welcome Sunshine

 

IMG_3282

We have been bombarded with lots of rain this week and today is the first day the sun has shone what seems like forever! 

So when I discovered that the temperatures were in the low 70’s I did my cooking for tonight’s supper really early while Joseph watched Brother Francis and then we high-tailed it to the park before nap time.  Oh, sunshine, how we have missed you!

Just for fun, here are some fun pictures I captured while on our adventure out of the house Smile

IMG_3283IMG_3285IMG_3286IMG_3288IMG_3289IMG_3290IMG_3292IMG_3293IMG_3294

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How can some be flooding while others are in serious drought? I never get this, but I love the pictures of your fun at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! So glad you are getting to enjoy some sun after the rain.

    ReplyDelete