Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Going private.

I have been having it in my heart for a few months now that my blog needs to be private. I really like being publicly around for certain reasons, but currently don't feel free to truly share the struggles I am facing right now.
I need a place to express my feelings without the worry that it will be viewed and misunderstood by really great people.
My blog initially became a place of healing for me as I recovered from my first surgery with Dr. Hilgers as I sought others who shared the journey of infertility alongside me. My life has been changed by the very grace of community these blogs created for me!
Speaking of grace, it has only been by grace that this very humbled if blog became a mommy blog. I find that I now blog primary with the goal of making a book out of my blog so that I can share these memories with our family for many years.
So I will be transitioning my blog to private in the next week but really would like my friends to follow along. Please email me or message me on fb if you want to be added as a reader!
Thanks for stopping by ;)
I have enjoyed having you all be a part of our lives!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing God's plan for you play out. Sorry I don't ever comment but know I am following and praying. I would love to be added as a reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to keep reading!!!! jellybelly_75 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please include me on your list of followers :) And you remain in my prayers, friend. patientlywaitingkinda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add me! jeremiahtwentynineleven@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please include me ~ joymhbailey (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete