Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My music man!

 

IMG_3313

Joseph and I try to get creative everyday to find new things to help us avoid the television.  He actually asks for the tv (“we we please”)  and I do my best to limit tv time.  Yet with the cold days we have been having along with the rain that has caused some flooding, we have been stuck indoors for too long.  A really great thing though is that  he received this awesome music set from his Ancy Barbara for his birthday and gets really excited when we pull it out.

IMG_3314

He has learned to whistle, beat the drums, and shake the maraca.

IMG_3315

He would ask me to sing and he would play the instruments Smile

IMG_3317

 

I love how he has his hat on just right so that he can have some spike musician hair!  IMG_3318IMG_3319

Beat those drums, handsome boy!  All to the beat of his Momma singing “Old McDonald”.IMG_3322

Love my cool dude! 

No comments:

Post a Comment