Friday, January 25, 2013

Funny josephisms!!

Last Sunday when we were trying to come up with ideas for the afternoon to help Joseph burn up energy I jokingly said "let's go to chuckle cheeses!l". Jessy and I loathe that place so I was just being sarcastic to Jessy. Well Joseph apparently shares our opinion because he said "no cheese Chuck". Jessy and I are still cracking up over that one!

Joseph loves to go to church but he tells the whole congregation when he has had enough by clearly and distinctly saying "no more Jesus". He also uses that line when he doesn't want his night time prayers said with him because he would rather be reading Curious George.

He has been really loving his puppy these days. First thing the last two mornings he pops out of bed after saying "good morning mommy" and runs to get his puppy and starts to feed him the car food from the cats food bowl. The puppy is a pretend puppy and the cat food is real. So this morning I though I was a genius and gave hime two bowls to pretend with as the puppy's food bowl and water bowl. I was thinking of making a pretend type of food for the puppy but in moments he has transferred to cats food to the puppy's pretend bowl. Boy was he proud to feed the puppy!

Joseph's favorite color right now is yellow! I love that he loves to say the word yellow because it is the cutest thing ever. At one point this week it looked as though he was finally getting the idea about colors an would correctly answer us when he was asked what color something was but then he started saying everything was yellow! It is yellow, yellow, yellow folks!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment