Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Memories: My little elf

 

DSCN5821

Living in a small house has its advantages, but preparing for Christmas is not one of them.  With three busy boys and one busy husband, I had to get creative in setting aside time to wrap presents.  I would sneak away, but this little rascal kept finding me Smile  I tried to distract him by giving him his own wrapping (old baby shower paper) paper to wrap with it but he soon wised up to the fact that Momma was not sharing the tape!

DSCN5822DSCN5824DSCN5825DSCN5827DSCN5829DSCN5830DSCN5831DSCN5835

Later on, as I was labeling the gifts with their sticky gift tags Joseph thrilled because he thought I was going to be sharing the stickers.  After failing to distract him further, I ended up writing on one and giving it to him to put on his shirt.  He did this but at some point he must have taken off his shirt (I don’t even remember this) and decided it was better on his flesh.  Silly boy!

The message on his gift tag read “To Momma & Daddy – Love God!’

Side note:  I am trying to blog these days when he settles down for naps and I am playing catch up on my posting from December and early January.

DSCN5834

No comments:

Post a Comment