Friday, January 4, 2013

Box Time!

DSCN5798

I have to confess, my blog has turned into my virtual scrapbook to capture the moments I want to always remember with my Joseph.  I know I lost a lot of readers and that is ok, but this is my journey right now and it is what keeps me sane (to what level of sanity, completely unsure).  I find that when I am having a really tough time, like today and last night, I find myself focusing on the positive . . .on the moments that bring me great joy. 

Like the days that followed his birthday party.  On the day of his party we received a package in this box for some new diapers I am trying with him and we made the box a boat, a train, a garden, and since his big infatuation these days is pizza (which he likes only a little) we drew lots of little pizzas on there.  Now that I am thinking about it, I was trying to teach him shapes and when I drew the circle he immediately called it a pizza!  We rarely eat pizza, but it is a treat for us and he must have loved those times.  Now when he sees anything round, he thinks about cookies Winking smile  Silly boy!  He does call lots of things cookies, especially his favorite peanut butter crackers.

 

DSCN5799

He loves to borrow my cooking utensils and so we pretended we were cooking a big bowl of soup!  I love these moments!

 

DSCN5802

Here he is drawing his pizzas!!!

DSCN5803

His favorite color, most days is blue!  He even has the blue crayon in his had in this picture.

DSCN5804

DSCN5805

“Cheeeeese Mamma”

DSCN5806

I love his eyelashes.DSCN5809My sweet boy!

DSCN5809

 

DSCN5811

The box that saved the day Smile

1 comment:

  1. My blog is also about the things going on in my life, and if I had a child, you can bet that would be mostly what my blog was about! I love that you are sharing your life as it is and what works best for you. That's why I like to read it.

    ReplyDelete