Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You never know

I tell you what, if you want to run in to a room full of very pregnant women or women who just gave birth to perfect babies . . . just go with me to my annual at Dr. D's. It was so wildly outrageous, I just had to pray for peace. There were two women there with brand new newborns and at least 5 pregnant women surrounding me in the lobby. Not one other woman without a baby in her womb or in her arms. I share this with my husband and he tells me "well, he is a baby doctor." Honesty is not the best policy. Not around here today. I did have a fantastic time visiting with my friend and we had half poboys for lunch. It was a treat, but then my stomach revolted. I am got depressed after leaving my doctors appt so I went to see if there were any good movies, nope. So then I went clothes shopping and the clothes were just not my style, so then when all else fails get a chocolate ice cream cone with walnuts. That was quiet and reflective for me and I watched the birds as I relaxed. Then I went to rent some movies and made my way home. Oh well, God will give me the strength to go on.
I have had 10kl all day today with out the assistance of fertile cm.
Today is the first day, I just thought that I will be lucky to blessed with one child and to choose a home based on how many kids I may or may not have one day is not the right reaon to choose it or take it off the list. God I am listening, please reveal yourself to me.

2 comments:

  1. I see that a lot when I go to my gyne too. Ugh! Lots of pregnant women and women with babies. My gyne confided in me and told me that she adopted two baby girls from a young mother in Florida. I believe they are half sisters. She couldn't have children either and here she is delivering babies galore! She did tell me that none of the teen moms she sees are interested in adoption. It's sad. From what I see by working in the public schools some of these young mothers are not doing their best job either. These poor children are lost. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I go to the OBGYN it is teen pregnancy haven. Do you know I live in the state with the highest teen pregnancy birth rate???????????????????????

    ReplyDelete