Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doctor's appt today

Today is the day I see my local ob-gyn for my annual and I am not looking foward to it. I never like it and I have no idea if he can give me any insight as to what my chart is revealing. I have been trying to get him to consider going for training under dr. hi.lgers. Who knows, he is already doing a great work in volunteering for the local pregnancy crisis center and he is about the nicest man I have ever known. He is kind and gentle. I am lucky that he will one day be the man to deliver my babies into the world. I am feeling like being very hopeful right now. I don't think that I should be otherwise today. I believe that there are good changes happening in my body and I want to be hopeful today that one day I will be big, pregnant, and glowing with new life growing inside of me.
I did have a moment of near breakdown this morning when I discovered more fertile mucus. Seriously, I am on cd 25 and I was able to use a green baby stamp today. All of you who are instructors out there, if you have any insight, please share. I did put a call into the office in Omaha today. If I am going to pay $38 every month for cycle reviews, I am going to get some answers to my questions. Is it possible that my body is doing what it did before surgery? Also, I stopped taking the fertile cm vitamins/meds on saturday and I am still discovering fertile cm. I really think I already ovualated on saturday or maybe even friday bc that is when I started to have the sore bbs and could feel changes in my lower abdomen/womb area. The hcg meds are time sensitive and I don't want to mess those up. Hopefully, the nurse from Omaha can calm my worries today and my appointment with my local doctor is uneventful. I will have to update him on my change in family history which is a worry at the back of my mind.
We will be going to see that little house on saturday. It is a great little house with lots of land and we really should not be getting our hopes up about it. We will see and if we choose not to do it, we will know some more options about building a house on the land we already own.
I plan to ask my local doctor about the mthfr blood test. I don't know if this is something Dr. Hilgers ever ordered for me before any hospitalizations in Omaha. We will see. I don't know if it is covered on my insurance plan or not. We will see.
What a mosh-posh post. So many ideas going on in my head. On a good note, I do get to visit with one of my dear friends before making my way to the doctor's office today.

No comments:

Post a Comment