Thursday, December 17, 2009

Update

It has been one busy week. Lots of work, but boring days, know what I mean.
I live for 4:30 PM! Especially today. I took a comp day on Friday and so tomorrow I get to sleep late under the warm covers and when I wake up at MY leisure I will be doing things I love to do. I have 3 days off, work 3, then don't have to go back until January 4, 2010. It is highly likely I will start a new cycle right around my husband's birthday on January 1st and I would love to tell him that I am pregnant as a birthday present. The problem is that I have had very scarce CM! There is white babies on my chart, but seriously, I don't think that it is the baby-making kind of peak type cm. I am too worn out to be hopeless anymore! It is just so draining to be so sad all the time, although at the time, I had no means to change it. It was just like a light was finally lit in the darkness and I emerged from the pit! I hope it lasts! Speaking of light in the darkness, I am so happy for Amber! I swear the fact that she has been so faithful to her treatment gameplan and was successful is motivating me to not give up! I think she has lit a fire of hope in all of us in this catholic IF circle :) So glad God is using her to bring us hope :)

Well, I may be off, but I will be busy! We have tons of gifts to wrap and then there is the housework to do. I only plan to leave the house to go to the post office so that I can mail my prayer buddies their gifts! I have grown so much this Advent and I am so suprised at God's goodness! I even listened to "Held" by Natalie Grant today and did not cry. I really don't know how grace is keeping me stable, but whether or not I understand it, I am thankful! Thank you prayer buddy, I can't wait to find out who you are!!!

The big thing that I am preparing for is that we are having my whole side of the family over on Saturday evening for GUMBO! Good cajun chicken and sausage gumbo with potato salad and all the fixings. I also have tons of baking to do! My mom is coming to spend the night on Friday and I am looking foward to spending some time with her, it is going to be so much fun! We do have a little house, but they say love grows best in small spaces! We will be putting that to the test on Saturday. We are also going to be watching the Saints game.

I will be baking some oatmeal cookies and some chocolate chip cookies. I can't wait to see how great my house is going to be smelling!!!! So much fun!

Oh, well, that is about all that is going on right now!

Prayers & blesisngs to each of you! I told J the other day that I feel like we are each others' cheerleaders, always ready to encourage and offer support!

No comments:

Post a Comment