Tuesday, December 29, 2009

P+7 results

I was able to call PPVI today and get my p+7 blood results and my progesterone was 26.1 and estradoil was 17.8. They were a little better than I antiticipated.

I have been feeling pretty rotten, got a crazy stinking cold on the day we were to leave for our trip. I have been so sleepy and tired, but we really enjoyed out trip to Galveston Island. It was just fun to travel with my husband and sing crazy songs on the road with our terrible nasal voices. Yes, we both have the crud. We are actually doing much better since we returned home, a huge nap helped :)

My new cycle should start either new years day or new years eve. Fun. Oh, well, life will go on. Today is P+12. feeling like it is on its way.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad that your P+7 numbers are looking decent, even if they don't end up being a pregnancy. I haven't been to Galveston in so long. I'm glad you had a fun trip. Did you go to Moody Island? Has anything of the forward stuff gotten to you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Blondies,
    Not sure what you mean about the foward stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am impressed at those numbers! I'd take em!!

    I'm so glad you and your DH got some good quality time together. (My love language is quality time so that trip sounds like it was right up my alley!!!!)

    It is never fun when AF shows on a holiday ... hope she doesn't show up for a LONG LONG time ... like 9 months!! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dh and I both got a stomach virus on our Christmas trip a few years ago (thanks to my mom who had it first). It was not fun but we had one day in FL where we both felt good enough to enjoy the beach. Colds, flu, etc...they don't know holidays do they? That is great that you had a nice trip and had some good quality time with the hubs. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the support, ladies!

    Your encouragement helps nurture my hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The forwarded mail that got sent to me for you.

    ReplyDelete