Friday, December 11, 2009

!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!

I am finally not teary and licking my wounds for the moment. It could be a combination that my husband made grilled steaks and potatoes and got chocolate chip cookies for dinner or the fact that it is finally friday night and I have a simple, fun weekend planned, or it could be that when my DH opened the statement of our investment portfolio and I told him that should cover at least one adoption (hahahahaha) and he agreed with me that brought a little bit of sunshine into my caved in heart.

Anyway, just wanted to let those of you who might be checking up on this nutty girl that I am surviving and actually smiling tonight! There is grace in the smallest things~thank God!

Happy Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe

3 comments:

  1. I am SO happy to hear that you are feeling great!! Praise be to God!

    Dinner sounded delectable, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear it! Soak up these happy times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat was so thoughtful and perfect timing for your dh to make a wonderful dinner and dessert for you. Yeah...for feeling better and happy again. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete