Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tummy hurts

This morning Joseph just woke up screaming crying. I was trying to console him but he was still asleep as he was fighting me. His cries were so sad and filled with fear. My heart was breaking, I couldn't get him to wake up. Jessy walks on the room asking me what is going on and I tell him I don't know. It all started at 5 am and Joseph typically sleeps past 8 am. Jessy's deep voice really helped he wake up and settle back down with me. He snuggled tight to me and began to doze off again. I laid beside him on the bed and the screaming hurting cries came back with a vengeance. It was so sad and difficult not know what to help with - how to help. I felt his tummy was tight so I gave him a bit of gas medicine. After awhile he started to tell me his "tummy hurts" and "tomachache". It was in his most pitiful voice and happened right before the bigs tears came along with losing all of yesterday's meals all over the two of is and the blanket. Thank goodness Jessy was still home. We got all cleaned up and currently watching curious George. I hope we are on our way to a better day.



No comments:

Post a Comment