Saturday, September 14, 2013

Daddy-O


A few weeks ago I called out to Jessy a request for help with something for Joseph. I called out to him "Daddy-O". I said this before from time to time, it just is a term of endearment. In fact, when I was pregnant with Joseph, I was emailing a priest who was a great encourager and support to us, Fr. Whitney, and he would send blessings to us and he started to call Jessy "daddy-o". Well, now Joseph only calls his Daddy "daddy-o". He says it at least 200 times a day and each time it is said with so much love, admiration, and joy! Sometimes I just amazed and grateful for how blessed Joseph is. I love to see him and his Daddy-O together, I love that they know each other, spend time together, learn together, and have adventures together. Being a girl who did not ever get to call a man Daddy, there are emotions that well up in me in knowing he is fortunate. It is the little things that really transform my heart to knowing the riches of my life are not found in things, but in the love that is surrounding me and my family.
P.s. Joseph has started to ask to ride in his DaddyO's big red truck and when we get home he asks to drive the big red truck. Here is a picture I captured - he was overjoyed!




One more




No comments:

Post a Comment