Sunday, September 1, 2013

The library visit ........

that was actually successful.

On one of my very LONG days last week, we decided to go to our neighborhood library. Every other time I have taken Joseph there, it was like letting a lion of of his cage. Lots of stimulation and his ears are not always listening. Yet, this day was different and it really changed to tone of our day and helped lift our spirits. It was the kind of day of fighting sleep and I did not want to drive far because he would have fallen asleep in the carseat.
While I was returning some books, Joseph went straight to the computer to play with the toddler games ;). We then read books together at a small table.
I have to admit, my visions of motherhood included regular story time, lots of library visits, etc. Nit successful in those things so far but the last visit makes have reason for hope. I hope he shares my love fur good books.
Here are a few of the quick shots I captured. I love being this little boys Mommy.







No comments:

Post a Comment