Monday, September 16, 2013

Mommy's Eyes

After lunch yesterday, Joseph crawled on my lap and started talking, playing, and getting excited. As we sat there together, alone at the table in the suddenly quiet house he discovered something new. He said "mommy's eyes Joseph". I did not know his meaning, so he repeated it this way "Joseph mommy's eyes" as he continues to stare straight into my eyes. I asked him "do you see Joseph in mommy's eyes?" His whole face brightens up and he grins from ear to ear saying "YES!! YES!!"
Right there, my heart melted.

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS.

    So glad you wrote that one down, forever and ever :)

    Be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, TCIE. It was a priceless moment that I am so grateful to have shared with him!

    ReplyDelete