Saturday, September 14, 2013

Climbing steps


We found a fun park recently that is clean, shaded, and fun.
It is the little things that entertain Joseph. Like climbing the steps:



He started out looking at the big steps and got ready to do sitting moves ;) I told him how he could do it with his feet and he was so proud! We don't have big steps like this at home so he was very happy!


Learning to trust himself!!


"I did it, more!!"


The days are passing and even though I wish I could freeze time right now, I am so grateful to have this time with him. Time to not rush, time to explore. Time to love, time to grow. Time to nurture, tine to learn. Time to see, time to hear. Time to feel, time to give. Time to know my blessings, time to share our blessings.
These really are beautiful moments that make up my everyday. Even the hard days are a gift. Only God could have taught me that incredible lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment