Tuesday, January 31, 2012

STILL 34!

I am still 34, for at least the next five hours or so!
 
Is it natural to be a woman and JUST not want to turn 35?  Why does the world seem to make such a big deal out of a woman turning 35 anyway!!!  I keep praying my eggs are good, goodness knows I am not done using them yet!!
 
By the way, I am super excited to spend my day tomorrow with my best buddy!!!  Joseph, you and your Daddy bring me so much sunshine!  Love you both so, so much!!! 
 
Looking back, a year ago I would have never know that I would be parenting 3 at 35!!!  God bless all four of my guys :)  Yes, I claim the two older two whether they like it or not ;))


 
In the Love of Christ,
Crystal
 
"I set before you life & death, blessings and curses; CHOOSE LIFE, so that you and your children will live!"  Deuteronomy 30:19

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a great day and even better year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! If it makes you feel better, I would've guessed younger than that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I agree with Hebrews, I totally thought you were younger than that - you are alive with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I get less and less excited about birthdays, but that's life. :)

    ReplyDelete