Thursday, January 19, 2012

Confusing

My cycle is off, really off. Not sure what is going on these days, but I do not like it. The last cycle lasted 39 days and I can't really say for sure if a new cycle has started. I mean, seriously, I don't often think that it is late enough to test, only to test and get weird results which results in my getting a bloodtest which only got my hopes of that we were blessed with another baby. Warning - TMI, cycle related. Yesterday I only spotted on the tissue 2 x Today, only a bit on tissue and pad. Really nothing all evenng, no severe cramping - extremely different than my other cycles. It is all very confusing and worrisome that my body has reverted back to being a huge mess. To be quite honest, I second-guessed the blood test for awhile and then rejoiced with the arrival of a need for a red sticker. Honestly, I have never rejoiced for a cd1!! Oh, well. I did get out my charts, so the fun begins. I can't wait to chart awhile and begin the journey in getting help with Dr. H again. Until, I will chase after the cutest boy around!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, that is confusing. Hopefully it straightens itself out!

    ReplyDelete