Thursday, January 19, 2012

In & Out

Joseph has been having fun getting things in and out of boxes, bags, his wagon, his shape-sorter, cabinets, and the shower! Yes, even the shower!! He is also taking steps around the house at his own preference and so we know that the crawling days are numbered . . . such mixed emotions! I have been clinging to that crawling stage, he is just so cute when he crawls super fast to grab me!!! I love this boy!!! Truth is, today about done me in and I actually put him in the car just to ride around to give us each a break for a few minutes and during that time picked up Matthew from baseball practice with Mitchell in the backseat. How did I become the caregiver to two teens and the mom to one super snuggly boy! Oh, one last awesome thing about this new stage Joseph is in is that he loves giving me cuddles, hugs, and just resting cheek to cheek with me, especially at Mass! He is now giving lots of big kisses to me, gotta love it. He is loving to smell my breath, especially after I brush my teeth (minty fresh) or when I have eaten a treat and it smells sweet. So much fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute! Such a curious and fun age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun age, glad you are enjoying it.
    I too occasionally enjoy car rides on tough days when for instance the kids fought the afternoon nap.

    ReplyDelete