Friday, June 11, 2010

First of all, thanks for following WBR, Leila and Stacey!

I survived the day! It was so hard. I am the only original office person left that was at work today and we had a ton of people coming in today and things needed to be done. Plus, they already ran an ad for my job, so I had to greet all of the people coming in to fill out applications and answer all the calls related to the job. I felt so bruised and battered emotionally at that time, but I know that I have to take the high road here. There is so much more I want to write, but it is my Friday night and I really need to relax!

My doctor's appointment and u/s is set for Tuesday. I am so nervous. I keep picturing that beautiful heart beating.

I am so tired right now and was so sick this morning with nausea that I was standing in the closet trying to find something to wear that I thought I could barely stand upright. I was clinging to the clothes as if they were holding me up. Nuts, I tell you.

I do have to say that I am finally craving salad and vegetables. I was able to have a healthy dinner tonight and it was so good to do something good for my body. I love all kinds of nuts, so I have been eating those and we have about 5 jars of pickles in the fridge because I kept trying new kinds (cheaper ones) and did not like them so now I finally bought the ones I knew I loved and the jar is almost empty.

I have been dealing with a lot of emotions lately, but I am so happy it the weekend! I get to rest and catch up on the piles around my house. My mom is cooking us dinner on Saturday so I am looking foward to visiting.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you had to deal with people applying for your job. I just can't believe that.

    I can't wait to hear about your u/s tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ann. I can't believe it!!

    I am so happy to be a "follower" of your blog! And, I cannot wait for the u/s update....

    ReplyDelete