Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Exhausted!!!

I am so tired. I did not get home until 8 pm!!

I know that is probably nothing for others, but for me it was pushing it! I was up early, worked a full day, ran a few errands, and then visited my mom at the hospital. We ended up eating wendy's because we did not feel up to cooking!

Today was my last day. I will go back for a few hours on Thurday and Friday to volunteer to train my replacement. Yes, I know this is insane, but I don't know how to say "no".

My doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Praise God! I need to see that this baby is okay :)
I wish I would not be so prone to worry and fear. I am doing better, but sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night worried. So, in all honesty, I am nervous but I keep telling myself that I have been worried before and I was miraculously suprised that the baby was growing like they should!

Have I mentioned that I am so ready to find out if our baby is a boy or girl! I am go happy and can't wait to call them by the name we have chosen!!

St. Therese, St. Gianna, St. Gerard, St. Joseph, and St. Veronica pray for us! Nicky and Sam, pray for us!

3 comments:

  1. are you finding out at this appointment? praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your appointment! Let us know how it goes.

    Yes, you are a pushover for going in to train your replacement, but we still love you.

    ReplyDelete