Monday, June 15, 2009

Phone Consult is Scheduled

I have to admit I am scared of what the future holds for me, my husband, and my fertility. Even yesterday, I tell J that I wonder and worry about what would happen if I was lucky enough to get pregnant in the future and it turned out the same way just in the other tube and that I would eventually lose that tube and be completely unable to have hope of ever being able to conceive again! Then I told him that maybe once I am able to speak with Dr. H and have a clear picture of what we are up against I will feel much better. I have been holding my breath in just trying to wait patiently for a new cycle to start . . .still no AF. I have been having some strange cm patterns and I am curious to find out what I can expect my body to do and when it will begin to change. I think this was the first vacation a period did not ruin. The other day I told a little boy miracles happen every day. He was suprised and really was waiting for a miracle to happen. I wonder if I planted a seed of hope or one he will remember when something he has prayed for doesn't come.
I was told about 3 1/2 weeks ago, that once I had charted two cycles, I could schedule a consult over the phone with Dr. Hilgers. So I was very suprised to hear from PPVI today to schedule my phone consult with Dr. H. They told me that he just got back into town and he wanted to schedule my phone consult for July 21 at 4:30 pm. I would have 30 minutes to ask whatever questions I want and he will fully expain all that he could to help me prepare for the future. The cost is a little steep, but absolutely necessary. I really think that this is an answer to a prayer I had not even said aloud, but I felt I needed in my gut.
I really trust Dr. Hilgers and I beleive that God will continue to use him to help me know what to do next.
On a different note, I talked with my friend who uses Re.liv today and she also is starting to sell the product and I am considering starting them. I am also hoping to have J use them as well. It will be great to be healthy and energized. I am worried about my blood count bc I am still a little clumsy and get dizzy alot (especially yesterday). I don't think the iron meds I am taking are being absorded as well as they should be. Woe is me. I went to the grocery store hungry and bought chocolate milk, little debbbie snacks, pickles (sweet for dh, dill for me), and all of the other regular stuff. I feel like I am hopeless. I keep thinking my current cycle is going to end soon, maybe that is why I am craving such weird foods and all of those sweets!

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy to read you're having a phone consult! I hope he can answer all your questions. Good luck with the reliv shakes- I know Sew has had great results!!

    Am continuing to pray for you and your little one in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested to know what ingredients are in the shakes (my experience is that most things that are sold through a multi-level marketing venture can be had for much less in the grocery store if you just know what ingredient you're paying for). But I won't subject anyone to (any more of) my rant about MLMs.

    Best of luck with the consult. Please, please don't worry about losing your other tube. In theory each of us is playing roulette until we lose both of them - but tubal pregnancies are such a freak thing, I think it's unheard of to happen twice!

    And, impulse-buying chocolate - sounds like PMS to me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you will have a phone consult with Dr. H. July 21st happens to be my bday so when I go to mass (which I try to do on my bdays) I will say an extra prayer that the dr will be able to give you honest answers. I would let your fertility health be in the hands of God. That is what I'm always working on. It's all up to HIM and I know He'll be with you and me on our journeys. I can only imagine how scared you are but isn't life about taking steps to the unknown and trusting God? Sometimes we have to just live with faith that all will be okay because we did His will. I hope this helps. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear about your consult. I hope that it will make you feel more confident in whatever path you take moving forward. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A whole 1/2 hour with Dr. H.! AWESOME!

    That is great news about the shakes! I feel like I try to sell them when I tell people the great results I have had and only been using them for 12 days!! It's crazy!

    Misfit--The ingredients are the same ingredients in my multivitamin that I have been taking for a year with zero results. I also take two other powder forms in those shakes fiber and the vitamin b's etc....I completely understand your rant. If I didn't have such great results in such a short time I wouldn't believe it either. Plus you can try it for one month and if you use the whole can and you don't like it you get your money back. :)

    ReplyDelete