Monday, July 4, 2011

I feel

a tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


woooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Does that give you any idea how fun our three day weekend has been?

Let me just say that Daddy is worn out!!! So sleeplessly fun :)


Let me indulge in one memory, though. Three years ago our 4th of July was celebrated in Omaha! I was two days post-op from my first surgery with Dr. H. We spent the day relaxing & exploring, had dinner at Outback and then watched the most spectacular fireworks from our view in our hotel.

Praise God for today and memories of finding a new beginning!

Happy 4th everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! Hope you get more sleep soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your memories of 3 years ago. You remain an inspiration to me :) I hope your holiday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great 4th. Very exciting about the tooth; I hope the teething "fun" is over quickly.

    ReplyDelete