Monday, July 25, 2011

Music to my ears


When Joseph was baptized, the Trahan's brought this fun toy to Joseph for him to play with. Since they knew how much their kids loved it, they were sure Joseph would love it, too!

Well, he does love it and he squirms out of my arms to get on the floor to play with it.

This is exciting for me, seeing him have so much fun and to see his little personality coming through!

This past weekend he learned how to push the lever to make the music sing! If he is already on his knees, he starts t rock and 'dance' to the music!

Being an early interventionist before becoming a mom, certain milestones that aren't really noticed by most people seen to jump out at me. Since the milestones are happening so quickly, I like being able to enjoy each new one.

These are the moments that get me through the rough nights lately. It is the teething that rattles his chains during the night, thank goodness for beautiful and happy moments like these!

My heart aches when I realize how fast this time is going.

Wonder. I live my life in wonder these days.

That little thigh roll is one of our "sweet spots" another of my favorite sweet spots that I love to kiss is the bridge of his nose right between those heavenly blue eyes!
I am so thankful that he is the one that brings music to my ears! Each giggle or smile gives me just a glimpse of how much God must take delight in all of us.

Thank you God for answered prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I love this sweet post. What a special boy! I'm so glad that God brought you together in His perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete