Saturday, July 23, 2011

New beginnings

Well it looks like we could be becoming the caregivers or custodial parents to two teenage boy cousins of ours.

We look forward to getting them out of a terrible situation, but need tons of prayers. This will not be easy but it will be worth it.

Please pray for them, us, and their momma!

I am especially dealing with a boatload of fear and selfish inclinations. I am being obedient to my husband's direction for our family.

Good things are gonna be born out of this, of that I am sure.

Only God could bring us to this situation and only God can bring us through it!

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us.
St. Gianna, pray for us.
St. Monica, pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and those boys. I hope you can find some peace about this.

    ReplyDelete