Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Six Month Stats

Too bad we are only two days shy of Joseph turning 7 months old, but today we had his 6 month 'Well Baby' visit. By the way, our pediatrician is awesome! I love that she was wearing a Saint Bracelet today and Joseph just loved her as she made him smile and giggle!

He is looking great and doing well! He is weighing in at a whopping 17 lbs 14 oz!!! Wow! He is now 27 1/2 in. Both in the 80th percentile! His doctor was impressed with his growth!

This visit went so much better than the last one. Last time he cried the WHOLE time! He was a little charmer today!

On a funny note, she checked him out thoroughly and checked his rear to make sure there was no diaper rash and when she checked him out she said he has the best looking rear for a teething baby :) She was wondering what we use to avoid diaper rash! I told her I use Aquaphor when diapering for a poopy diaper. Yah, something I am doing right! I will take all the good news I can get.

Also, the gas tends to be better lately. I think I found the culprit! Bananas tend to cause gas for Joseph so we only give him a little with his breakfast and he has time to work it out during the day and so that means fewer tummy aches during the night!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Joseph is doing well, especially with the gas. I can't believe he's 7 months today.

    ReplyDelete