Thursday, March 3, 2011

Exactly 51

weeks later, cd1 arrives (last night).

March 9, 2010 was my last cd1.

Cramps still stink and it was crazy to see fertile signs and not using those days.

Not much else to say but it is hard to wrap my mind around the fact that people talk to me like I am fertile (I hope so) and need to practice avoiding because of my c-section. I want more than anything to give Joseph a sibling one day...until then I will enjoy giving him my undivided attention each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I know, it's so weird isn't it? It's bizarre to have to now avoid. Just such a complete reverse of how I spent the previous 5 1/2 years and it's hard to change your mindset after so long.

    And not until I just read your post did I realize - my cycle day one was exactly one year later!!! Almost to the day (three days off)!

    ReplyDelete