Monday, December 6, 2010

You better watch out, you better not cry!

I need to keep reminding myself of this and the following lines of not pouting!

I wrote a post yesterday about the fact that some crazy person has taken residence in my body - uninvited, of course.

I have been able to sleep at some points. I have been feeling overwhelmed with all that needs to be done - I wake up thinking about things that are not even essential at this time, but I keep thinking about them.

I also stay hungry - I wake up at 4 am, thinking of things to work on and end up thinking "What am I going to eat for lunch today?" I just lay in the dark, waiting for the sun to rise. I am able to take some naps here and there and that is very helpful. I am ready to go crawl back in bed now, but I have a very full day ahead.

I do have a visit with the perinatologist today. I am also planning to try to go to daily mass later since I ended up sleeping late yesterday and never went to the next town to go to mass. On the upsdie, tons of nesting was done yesterday. My low point yesterday was giving my husband a hard time over the dresser/changing table. It was a crazy time and I hated acting like a brat, but all I could think of at the time was that we may just have a week or so left before J's arrival and I want to not be more scatterbrained than we will have to be when those glorious days arrive.

Prayer buddy - thanks for your prayers! I need them :)

2 comments:

  1. I had the worst time sleeping at this point b/c of hunger, bathroom trips repeatedly, to do lists in my head and random aches and pains. Hang in there! It will all be worth it. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're having sleep issues and so hungry. How was your peri appt? You're almost there! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete