Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Catholic Mutt!

I had the amazing honor of praying for Catholic Mutt!!!!

She is a fantastic woman of God and I loved reading her blog during the Advent season, knowing that I was able to personally beg God to comfort her heart. I did a Novena to St. Lucy asking God to help her discern God's will for her life and her vocation. Also, the Novena prayer asked St. Lucy to intercede in helping one see clearly ~ which is what ultimately led me to that novena based on her special prayer request.

I was also able to offer up many prayers on the day Joseph was born. I had lots of fears of the scheduled c-section and the whole prep for it (meds, etc.) and then I was able to offer up many sacrifices once we returned home as I was healing and learning how to be a mother to a precious newborn. We had significant feeding issues so my tears, worries, and never ending trying was also offered up for you, Catholic Mutt.

Wishing you a holy & happy Christmas - you do deserve the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment