Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tomorrow is D-Day!!!!!

Praise God - tomorrow is the big day and we are so joyful to be meeting our sweet boy tomorrow!

Prayers please :)

I am scheduled for a c-section at 7:30 am (CST) since he is not moving down and I think that I might (might) have had two contractions (BH) last Friday and that is it!

I cried tears of joy leaving the doctor's office and my husband thought it was because I was scared . . . nope, just tears of complete joy! We had just seen him doing well on the ultrasound and I was so relieved and grateful that we can meet him tomorrow! Please pray that all goes smoothly and the recovery is speedy! My other special prayer intention is that nursing will go well, especially given that we are having a scheduled c-section.

I will be praying for all of you and your special intentions and offering up all that I can!

18 comments:

  1. We will be praying for you too...I can't believe he's going to be born tomorrow!!!

    I will be thinking about you.

    P.S. I do have a special intention that I would love for you to remember tomorrow..thanks!! I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing fingers and holding thumbs for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers going your way! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited!! Update us as oon as you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! So exciting! Praying and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see a picture!
    Best to you.
    Yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! Praying for you and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big day, praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't stay away! You must be freaking out!! ahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEA!!! I am so happy for you!! If you have to have a section, a schedule one is that way to go. I will be thinking and praying for you all day.

    Prayers that nursing goes well, too. I know how stressful that can be, too. If you need anything, email me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo exciting! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was up feeding Lily from 4 to 5 this morning and thought of you the whole time! I prayed for you, for Joseph, for your recovery, and that breastfeeding will go smoothly. I know the c-section may not have been what you expected, but it will be okay. The bottom line is that you trust your doctor, and once Joseph is in your arms it will be all that matters!! Cannot wait for updates!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh....I am so excited for you!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures! Love - Marie!

    ReplyDelete