Sunday, December 12, 2010

God's Promise

"Before she comes to labor, she gives birth; Before the pains come upon her, she safely delivers a male child. Who ever heard of such a thing or saw the like? Can a country be brought forth in one day, or a nation be born in a single mment? Yet Zion is scarcely in labor when she gives birth to her children. Shall I bring a mother to the point of birth, and yet not let her child be born? says teh Lord; Or shall I who allow her to conceive, yet close her womb? says your God"

Isaiah 66:7-9

Very early in this miraculous pregnancy, God led me to this scripture passage. For the longest time I would just sit with it in prayer for many hours. I would wait for God to reveal a message to me . . . I kept coming back to it and now I am seeing it as God's promise to keep Joseph and I safe!

Thank you all for your prayers, please contine because I feel that this time is such a huge time for me to exhibit extreme faith! I find myself worried about movements and any trauma that can just come and knock me out - emotionally! Praise God for a faithful, loving, and present husband! I could not do this alone!

God of all life, I trust you!

6 comments:

  1. Praying for you! Remember our Mama's promise to Juan Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you too...soon we will be reading about your own birth story...and yes...trust in God. He'll help you and guide you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to pray for you and your beautiful baby on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuing prayers here, too! You are an amazing pillar of strength, and I just love love love your story of triumph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking in again! Hope the birth is soon!

    ReplyDelete