Friday, December 17, 2010

Shower Pictures



Full of joy & Joseph!
These are some wonderful pictures from our shower that my dear friend, Maria, took for us at our baby shower for Joseph!
I wish it did not take me so long to post these pictures, but now seems like as good a time as any to share them!

My favorite onsies!!! Thanks Maria!








My heart was overwhelmed with gratitude just seeing everyone who wanted to celebrate Joseph with us!





I could not stop crying when I walked into the door for the shower! I had already prayed 2 rosaries and spent time in adoration before coming to the shower but I could not believe that I was going to a shower to celebrate a life growing in my belly! My heart did constant flip flops throughout the afternoon!



I was so thrilled to see Lynn!



Yummy food!






Showered in love!!!


Flowers added that special touch and reminded me of my prayer companion, St. Therese!





My wonderful friend, Michelle, wrote a poem that Carrie read about lighting a candle in prayer for Jospeh when he was born. There was not a dry eye in the room after the poem was read and every guest took a candle home and prayed for Joseph on his birth-day!









Little diapers filled with nuts :) My mom and aunt made these!



Little pacifiers!


Best cake balls ever!!! Thanks Maria & Carrie!

The cake was so yummy and rich!!! I did not check my sugar after this!






No baby boy in LA can live without his own camo alligator :) Thanks Laurie!

My favorite homemade quilt made by my favorite lady, Lynn!



He has worn this onsie out! His daddy loves it!


Everyone brought a book to build up Joseph's library and this is one of my favorites!







Joseph was definitely worth the wait! I love that little boy who was kicking me that day! Sometimes it does not even seem real that I am his momma and that I was ever pregnant!
Michelle, me, Carrie, and Kim! Joseph is so loved by these three ladies!

What a fun photo!!! There really is a baby in there!!!



My sister-in-laws, Crystal & Tiffany, and my mother in law, Peggy.






We are on top of the world!!! I feel like we are in the movie "up" with all the balloons! Our hearts were so light, it felt like we were flying above the clouds!





A dream come true!

6 comments:

  1. The black and white photo of you is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you looked so beautiful that day! Absolutely radiant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were glowing - and my I add your hair looked AMAZING! I have that same thick hair so I know it's hard to make it last all day - you looked perfect!
    I LOVE the first line under the picture - Full of Joy and Joseph - haha! So true! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was crying looking at your beautiful photos- it is all miraculous! You are a beautiful mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful!!!!!! Wow... can't believe he's in your arms!

    ReplyDelete