Friday, June 21, 2013

Tv free Thursday


After a horrible night of sleep Wednesday night, Joseph woke up bright and early and was super energized from his good sleep. So instead if hanging out at home all day feeling groggy, I got everyone ready for a day of fun (cheap).

We started out going to a favorite park before it got too hot. We were there from 900-940 and were melting, so we headed for the mall. Joseph played with the cars. Matthew saw some old friends, and after selling a ring I won as a door prize years ago, we had a happy food court lunch ;)
Matthew and I played a game while Joseph watched. The best part was upon getting home at 2 pm, Joseph had passed out in the van, Matthew got out and cut the grass in the back, and I caught up on my phone calls.
What a good day. The tv free theme continued until 8 pm and the Joseph had meltdOwns ;(. He wanted to listen to the radio, I wanted him to go to bed , and Jessy wanted to watch Swamp People. Arggghhhhh!
Overall, a very happy day. And when Joseph was "ready" for bed he said "I go bed now, curious Goerge goes camping". No need to ask what story he wanted!
Here are a few pictures from our morning at the park.




































Now I can't forget that I got these great pictures after we all shared one cookie from Chic-fil-a! Those things are huge and yummy ( messy, too).







No comments:

Post a Comment