Monday, June 3, 2013

Surprise!

Joseph heard his daddy on the porch this afternoon while fumbling for the door as I was cooking in the kitchen. I heard him open the door for him saying "surprise". We all got a kick out of that. I don't recall any of us doing that but I am sure we have ;)

Also, some of Joseph's new words:
1- "keputch" - ketchup (he hates this, by the way and will not eat it or anything that has touched it)

2- "bas-kettt-a-ball" - ex. "I no watch baskettaball, I watch John Deere Tractors, mommy!!!!!" This was the one night we were watching a basketball movie with Matthew last Friday.

3- "squeeze". He must have said that 100 times this evening. . . . I got the impression he liked the way that word rolled off his tongue.

Lately, the days have been tough for Joseph and I while we sort out the eczema breakouts and I am teaching boundaries to him so this was a fun post to do so that I can enjoy the good moments of our day.

Speaking of tough times, Joseph's bedtime ritual is lacking a whole lot because he is too busy trying to but on the really difficult moment, I use her method to manage it all well. So far, a good !!

No comments:

Post a Comment