Saturday, June 29, 2013

Anniversary date


Jessy and I are fortunate to be able to celebrate 13 years of marriage this week! Our anniversary falls on Monday, July 1, so we enjoyed a lunch out with Joseph (he still has only been with us, only 1 babysitter once when I had my first mammogram when he was 5 mo old) and it was wonderful.
We spent the rest of the day playing games and hanging out in the pool with Matthew and Joseph. A beautiful celebration, we are thankful!
A few snapshots from our day-




Oh my goodness, this boy LOVES his Daddy!




I love these two! Even when they make me crazy ;)




Joseph loved his shake his Daddy bought him, I have to say that it was amazing!
We all needed today, a time for fun, celebration, memories, and remembering our mission and purpose! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment