Monday, March 11, 2013

Sick days


Joseph has been sick since Saturday and we are finally on the upswing! It was basically a little cold from allergy symptoms. He doesn't get sick much anymore since the surgery for tubes last may, but it was in march of last year that he developed a cold from allergy symptoms that caused an ear infection or series of ear infections that would never heal completely resulting in surgery. We hope that this round of feelin under the weather passes soon!!
We have spent our days watching a curious George DVD - he whispers in his sick little voice "George, curious - please mommy!"
On a sidenote, when I am changing poopy diapers lately I sometime forget about his ability to repeat everything I say and I often open up that stinky diaper and say "oh, lord!" I apparently do this more than I know as I am wiping him clean because he say says it now too! He says "ahh Laaaawddddd". It is very fun but very bad that this is the lesson I am passing on! Note to self: only say out loud hat you are willing to hear repeated by to you by the little people in your life!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment