Thursday, March 7, 2013

a HAPPY post (photo overload!!)

It is time for some sunny days and here is a picture post to spread some sunshine.  Joseph took an unusual nap at a much earlier time today and so I worked on the computer handling our finances and then began to blog.  Oh, how I miss the freedom of two hands.  I really wanted to nap too, but ultimately I decided to do work and now I can play a bit before he wakes up!

IMG_3410

I was able to capture these sweet pictures closer to Mardi Gras!  It turns out he was able to fit in his Mardi Gras onsie (yes, onsie) that was given to him from his great Aunt Shane.  It was size 24 months and fit him with barely enough wiggle room but he loved the big festive float (truck) on the front.  We missed going to parades this year.  The weather was not so great, lots of rain and cold and I really did not want a sick Joseph on top of all the those craziness we were trying to manage.

IMG_3407

Joseph is not 26 months and I just realized he will 27 months old next Friday.  At his last doctor’s visit he was around 34 lbs and about 38 inches.  He is a big boy and full of character!  He is loving to talk and for me, I wondered if he would ever be a chatter box and he is most certainly a chatter box and he will make conversation with anyone, anywhere!  It is quite comical.  I believe he will be an extrovert and he is completely energized around others and it doesn’t have to be little people, he loves big people too and he is quite the entertainer.  He can make you giggle and his new thing is learning to whisper.  The only problem is that he only whispers when he wants and not when I want him to whisper, prime example – church!!

IMG_3413

He is a greeter everywhere and I just love this little shot of him learning to open the front storm door.  He was quite proud of himself.  It is hard work to keep the button pushed and pull the lever all at the same as, especially when you are standing on your tip toes.

IMG_3412

See, PURE PRIDE!!!!  Oh I love this boy!

IMG_3414

He is all about being a boy!  He loves the dirt, trucks, sand, and even giggles when he passes gas!  He only call going to the bathroom “poo poo”  He is not ready for potty training but I need to make strides in that department before long! 

IMG_3417

This sandbox has saved my sanity many an afternoon!  So glad for the friends who were able to gift it too us!

IMG_3418

There is nothing cuter than a toddler squat Smile I simply love the simple things!

IMG_3419

My precious monkey (who is smitten with the other monkey, George) is waking up!  Have to hurry and wrap this up Smile

IMG_3405

Monkey FACE!

IMG_3401

I love his concentration here in this shot!

IMG_3424

IMG_3427This is what Joseph does while Mom is busy at the post office!  He runs his trains on the window sill and greets the patrons Smile

 

IMG_3432

Joseph and Goldie

IMG_3436

Joseph and Pa!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm sorry I forgot to check by here. I wish private blogs still showed up in the feeds! I can't catch up now, but I will be doing that later. :) Hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete