Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daddy’s birthday

 

IMG_3275

On New Year’s Day, my sweet (nutty) husband celebrated his 37th birthday!  It was a super special day for our family and I just love the smile on their faces!  What a gift Joseph is to us, what a gift Jessy is to our family! 

My husband works hard (physical labor) everyday and seldom complains.  He puts his family first and always does what is best for the whole family and very often puts aside his own wishes.  He teaches me everyday about selfless love and giving with out counting the cost.

He is a funny guy who always can talk to just about anyone and he was just thrilled to celebrate his birthday with me and the three boys.  He has never been one to want to go hang out with the guys and drink or do other things rather than be home with his family.  I am grateful for that.  I often wonder how God made him so different than the other men who are in my generation and who seek to promote themselves and not look after others, but I realize that God is the master matchmaker and he led my heart to Jessy and for that I am forever grateful! 

IMG_3254

Here they are on New Year’s Eve, watching the big boys light some fireworks! 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Happy birthday to your DH and happy belated birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete