Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My 36th birthday!

 

IMG_3440

This post is really late, but Joseph is sleeping soundly and the house is tidy and quiet so I am blogging!

I am a pretty darn lucky girl to always have my birthday during the Mardi Gras Season.  My only request for my birthday this year was for Jessy to cook us a simple meal and I wanted a King Cake as my birthday cake.  Our dinner was amazing and the King Cake was a HIT!  Jessy had cheesecake this year and a few years ago I had cheesecake for my birthday and it was the fabulous year Joseph was conceived and born.  Maybe we will have the same fabulous blessing!  A girl can hope, right!IMG_3441

Here are a few shots from the evening, with Joseph enjoying the King Cake.

IMG_3438

IMG_3439

He then proceeded to streak before bathtime.  Good thing the older boys were at their Mom’s for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment